PTC is very active in our school. The PTC coordinates volunteer efforts for school activities and raises funds to support school programs that further enrich the experience of all students.
How to Join
Please show your support for CPS by joining PTC as a non-voting general member. Membership is $5.00 per family which includes a school calendar. Your $5 goes toward programs for the students, teacher appreciation, and much more!
Download the form and return it to your child's teacher with $5 to join. PTC Membership Form
- Book Fair- September 28-October 2, Online sales only. March 22-26, help set up and work shifts during fair.
- Hospitality – serve at teacher appreciation functions or send items for the function
- Family Nights- TBD – help with set up and serve food.
- Spring Fling: April 24 – help set up day before the Fling, work the day of and or donate items for auction.
- School Improvement – help with various projects around the school including decorating for events and improving areas around the school as needed
- Unable to come to school but would like to help by sending items in when needed
Due to Covid-19 and further restrictions on school visitors, PTC will meet as needed for the 2020-2021 year. These dates and location of meetings may change, however PTC typically meets the first Thursday of every month.
PTC Membership Form
To join PTC download and complete the form. Return it with your payment to your child's teacher.