PTC is very active in our school. The PTC coordinates volunteer efforts for school activities and raises funds to support school programs that further enrich the experience of all students.
How to Join
Please show your support for CPS by joining PTC as a non-voting general member. Membership is $5.00 per family which includes a school calendar. Your $5 goes toward programs for the students, teacher appreciation, and much more!
Download the form and return it to your child's teacher with $5 to join. PTC Membership Form
- Fall Festival (Sept. 28) – help set-up the day before the festival, work the day of the festival, or donate an item for auction
- Book Fair (Sept. 30-Oct. 4 & March 16-20) – help children select books
- Hospitality – serve at teacher appreciation functions or send items for the function
- Family Night (Sept. 5 & Feb. 6) – help with set-up and serving food
- Library Help – help students select books and restock shelves
- School Improvement – help with various projects around the school including decorating for events and improving areas around the school as needed
- School Garden Landscaping Project – assist in installing new outdoor seating area/rock garden
- Unable to come to school but would like to help by sending items in when needed
- If you would like more information on being a mentor with the Cartersville City School mentoring program. The school system is in desperate need of adult mentors for students in all schools.
- August 14
- September 5
- October 3
- November 7
- December 5
- January 9
- February 6
- March 6
- April 2
- May 7