It is our pleasure to welcome you to the 2019-2020 school year. We feel extremely fortunate to be working with such an exceptional group of outstanding students, involved families, and committed community leaders. Our combined efforts make Cartersville Primary School a place where we strive to foster a culture of learning and a tradition of excellence in education.
Our goal, at C.P.S., is to provide a safe, academically challenging learning environment where all students are engaged in relevant and meaningful instruction. Our students are our #1 priority and we work hard to prepare them for a prosperous and productive future.
What makes CPS so special?
- Challenge programs for qualifying gifted students
- Use of computerized instruction to support learning (2 computer labs, 8 laptop carts, 5 - I-pads in every Kindergarten and 1st grade classroom, and 4 - I-pad carts)
- Two gyms and 8 acres of specific grade level playground areas Music, Art and PE taught by certified content-area teachers
- Early Intervention Program (EIP)
- Math, Readers' & Writers' Workshops
- Mentoring Program
- After School Tutoring Program
- Georgia School of Excellence
We look forward to working with you this year. Please feel free to contact us with any questions, comments, or concerns you may have throughout the school year.
We are Canes, Proud and Strong!