YOU MAY COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM AND
YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION FROM THE ASP OFFICE.
- The After School Program (ASP) rate is $10.00 per day, per child, with a $10.00 per family annual registration fee.
- Children will not be charged for the days they are not in attendance in the After School Program.
- The After School Program is open to Cartersville City School students in grades Pre-K through 8th grade.
- Students in grades PreK through 3rd grade are located in the new Cartersville Primary School building, 200 Carter Grove Blvd. Pick up takes place in the PreK and Kindergarten Early Learning Center.
- Students in 4th, 5th , 6th -8th are located in the Cartersville Elementary School, 340 Old Mill Road.
- The After School Program (ASP) closes promptly at 6:00 PM, all students should be picked up by 6:00 PM. Charges for late pick are $1.00 per minute, per child. Students are only allowed 3 late pick up's per school year.
Students enjoy activities such as outside play; TV time; computer lab; movie time (G rated); group play with G rated games on systems such as the Wii; Mayfield Ice Cream, Coconuts and Kona Ice and Ice Cream Days (at additional cost). Students also enjoy visits from local attractions like The Bartow History Museum, the Cartersville Library and the Booth Museum.