We are dedicated to providing a safe, educational center for lifelong learning. We strive to develop the potential of each individual, encouraging community awareness, and stressing the importance of academic excellence. We welcome parents and others in the Cartersville community to partner with us in the exciting challenges of educating our children.
Cartersville Elementary School's mission is to educate students to become knowledgeable, emotionally stable, responsible children who are prepared to meet life's challenges.
A Tradition . . .
In preparing students for the challenges of progress and change
Through development of the skills necessary to become lifelong learners
In order that they may live successful and productive lives.
What makes CES so special?
- 2016-2017 Title I High Progress School!
- 2013 Title I Reward School
- Challenge programs for qualifying gifted students
- Workshop Model of Instruction for Reading, Math, and Writing
- After school and summer school programs for tutoring and enrichment
- 5th Grade DARE program, Jump Rope Team, Hurricane Helpers, Rainbows, Cane Buddies, Safety Patrol
- Student Council
- National Elementary Honor Society
- Orffestra (auditioned group for the musically talented)
- Technolgy Club (4th and 5th grade)
- Music, Art, PE are taught by certified content-area teachers
- Early Intervention Program (EIP)
- Georgia School of Excellence