Cartersville Elementary School Vision and Mission
Building Legacies - One Student at a Time
We inspire all students to build the skills and confidence to find their passions and achieve their goals.
What makes CES so special?
- 2016-2017 Title I High Progress School!
- 2013 Title I Reward School
- Challenge programs for qualifying gifted students
- Workshop Model of Instruction for Reading, Math, and Writing
- After school and summer school programs for tutoring and enrichment
- 5th Grade DARE program, Jump Rope Team, Hurricane Helpers, Rainbows, Cane Buddies, Safety Patrol
- Student Council
- National Elementary Honor Society
- Honors Chorus (auditioned group for the musically talented)
- Technology Club (4th and 5th grade)
- Music, Art, PE are taught by certified content-area teachers
- Early Intervention Program (EIP)
- Georgia School of Excellence