Below are useful resources you can refer to for community resource information, mental health guidance, and free/reduced lunch applications.
Mental Health Resources:
- Highland Rivers Health 1-800-729-5700
- Ga Hope 1-800-906-9766
- Medlin Treatment Center 678-721-2249
- Willowbrooke at Tanner, Cartersville 770-812-3610
- Solutions Therapeutic Services 770-383-8909
- Georgia Crisis and Access Line 1-800-715-4225 / www.mygcal.com
- Crisis Text Line 741-741
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Service Map for Childhood Health and Education in Georgia
The Georgia Department of Community Health developed the Service Map to help parents, caregivers and those who work with children to navigate and access the various services available.