Free & Reduced Application
Apply online now for free/reduced meals. Remember to include all household members on one application (including all children who are at different schools or are not in school AND all adults that live in your household).
Prefer to complete a paper application? Click here to print one in English or in Spanish. An application is sent home with each child, but if you need an additional form it will be available by request in the cafeteria. Please be advised that paper applications may take up to 10 days to be processed- online applications are processed immediatley!
Paying for School Meals
You can pay for meals online using MySchoolBucks (click below), or by sending cash or a check with your student.
Follow the instructions below to check your child's balance and make a payment. Thank you for supporting our program!
How do I Enroll?
- Go to www.myschoolbucks.com and register for your free account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you have any questions, please visit www.myschoolbucks.com and click Help or call MySchoolBucks Customer Support at 1-855-832-5226.
Check our menus online!
- Choose the menu icon on the Cartersville City Schools mobile app and register for your free account.
- Create profiles for you and your students and add their schools to view daily menus.
- Add allergens to your student's profiles. Rate and favorite items so students can see when their favorite meal is being served.
If you have any questions, please visit www.mealviewer.com and click Contact or call MealViewer Customer Support at 866-351-2248.
NOTICE FOR LANGUAGE AND DISABILITY ASSISTANCE FOR THE SCHOOL NUTRITION PROGRAM
If you have difficulty communicating with us or understanding this information because you do not speak English or have a disability, please let us know. Contact Christina Nichols at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-387-4717. Free language assistance or other aids and services are available upon request.
School Nutrition Contacts