Why Kids & Company?
- Each class is led by Certified Early Childhood teachers with full-time assistants
- Learning centers to meet developmental needs of each child
- Computerized instruction to support learning
- Equipped playground area with tricycle path
- OWLs Curriculum
- Field trips to enhance student learning
- After School Program
The Kids and Company Pre-Kindergarten program is based on the philosophy that parents are the child’s first and most important teachers. We believe children learn best in a classroom that provides age-appropriate educational activities and reflects their cultural individualities. We believe children can reach their fullest potential when both home and school work together toward common goals.
• To foster a nurturing relationship between children and their caregivers.
• To facilitate connections among families and schools.
• To provide information and support to families.
• To recognize that each child and family is unique and wonderful.
• To teach children to value, accept and understand other cultures.
• To increase caregivers’ knowledge of age-appropriate parenting skills.
Bright from the Start
Kids & Company Pre-K participates in the Bright from the Start program. For more information, click below.