Toys For Tots & Salvation Army
When: Sign up dates are October 10th through October 21st on Monday, Wednesday & Friday of each
week from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM (Ages 0-12).
Where: You must apply in person at 16 Felton Place, Cartersville, GA 30120 (Salvation Army
Headquarters) & bring the following items to register:
- COVID RESTRICTIONS ENFORCED AT ALL SIGN-UP LOCATIONS
- You must apply IN PERSON. No phone or internet applications accepted
- You must live in Bartow County.
- Proof of Residency. Light, water, or phone bill, any governmental mail. DRIVERS LICENSE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR PROOF OF RESIDENCY
- Picture ID of applicant
- Only parents or legal guardians can apply (Guardians must have legal paperwork)
- Social Security Card OR Birth Certificate for each child
- You can only apply with one agency for assistance, all applications will be cross-checked with other agencies.
- INFORMATION LINE: 404-593-3547; additional information can be found at the Bartow County Toys for Tots Facebook page
Bartow Christmas Coalition
When: Sign up is November 4th from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (Ages 0-16).
Where: Church at Liberty Square at 2001 Liberty Square Drive, Cartersville, GA 30121.
Distribution dates will be December 14th & 15th at the Credit Union building on Nelson Street behind
Chicken Salad Chick. Each applicant is required to provide the following information:
- Driver’s license or picture ID of person applying as head of household
- Utility bill, lease or other documentation verifying your street address. P.O. Boxes are NOT accepted
- Social Security card of everyone in the home, or tax return with Social Security Numbers
- Proof of Household income
Hope for Christmas
When: Sign up dates are October 1st through October 31st (Ages 0-20 or enrolled in high school)
Where: Register at hfc.blesscoalitlon.org
- Date of Event: December 10, 2022
- Hope for Christmas will be held at several locations throughout Bartow & Floyd Counties
- No income verification
Department of Family & Children Services – Secret Santa for Children in Foster Care
- Will start sending letters & emails to sponsors in late October
- Will also send out a "wish list" for all children in DFCS custody