Degrees and Certifications:
Educational Leadership- TIER 1 SP ED Adapted Curriculum (P-12), SP ED General Curriculum (P- 12), SP ED Language Arts (P-5, 4-8), SP ED Math (P-5, 4-8), SP ED Reading (P-5, 4-8), SP ED Science (P-5, 4-8), SP ED Social Studies (P-5, 4-8) Dyslexia endorsement Communication (Journalism), B.A., Mississippi State University. Special Education (Mild/Moderate Disabilities), M.S., Mississippi State University. Educational Leadership (Tier 1), University of West Georgia
Hello and welcome to the 2022- 23 school year! I am J.K. Ball, and this year marks my 11th year in education. In our classroom, we strive to foster positive relationships with our students- it is critical to the learning process. We aspire for our students to create meaningful bonds with others, thus, improving group cohesion and classroom management. We want our students to feel empowered and valued when they walk into the school building. We want to build leaders out of our young people; after all, they are our future!
Listed below are facts about Ms. Ball and our class para Mrs. Mullinax:
- Mother of 1
- Loves to read and be near water
- If not in education, I'd be a stand-up comedian.
- My favorite colors are purple and olive green.
- I have a terrible fear of cats.
- I love country music!
- Served in the Navy Reserves for 12 years as a Hospital Corpsman.
- Married to Robert
- Mother of five
- Grandmother of 12
- If not in education, Mrs. Mullinax would work on her mini-farm
- Mrs. Mullinax's favorite colors are RAINBOW